Madeline Springer came to Kooi Law Firm with a passion for wanting to help others. A natural people person, Madeline was born and raised in Hamilton County, Indiana and has spent her working years in the service industries helping those around her. Madeline brings a smile to the office everyday and has been an invaluable addition to the office and to the Kooi Law clients. When she’s not working, Madeline enjoys watching tv, playing with her cats, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana
- How to Prove Fault in a Car Accident