Attorney Trevor Crossen Selected for Indiana Super Lawyers
Kooi is proud to announce that founding attorney Trevor Crossen has once again been included in the Indiana Super Lawyers list. 2016 marks the sixth year that Attorney Crossen has been included on the list and the seventh time that he has been honored by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers has become one of the most trusted and prominent hallmarks of quality legal counsel in the industry. Their state-by-state lists of lawyers are compiled every year using a patented selection process that rigorously evaluates each candidate.
Super Lawyers evaluates each peer-nominated candidate on their:
- Verdicts and settlements
- Other industry honors
- Memberships and certifications
- Community engagement
- Published works
At the end of the process, no more of 5% of all practicing lawyers in every state is represented on the Super Lawyers lists. Honorees are announced in Super Lawyers Magazine and in regional publications all over the country.
Attorney Crossen was first chosen by Super Lawyers in 2009, when he was included in their Rising Stars list—an honor exclusive to young lawyers who already have demonstrated great promise in their legal careers. Attorney Crossen has been selected for Super Lawyers six times since then, along with garnering other industry honors, such as the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and membership with the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
We congratulate Attorney Crossen on this latest notice from Super Lawyers and look forward to more of his unparalleled work and advocacy on behalf of the injury victims who depend on him.
If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, our team Kooi invites you to contact us today. Our dedicated and award-winning Indiana personal injury attorneys have helped hundreds of clients recover relief following undue injury and allowed them to move on from their accident with the care and dignity they deserve.
Want to learn about how our firm can advocate for you during this difficult time? Use our online form to request a free case evaluation today.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana