Kooi Settles $1.69 Million Car Accident Claim
Kooi Attorney Trevor Crossen settled a car accident claim for $1,690,000. Our client has suffered life-altering injuries as a result of a commercial truck that crossed the center line after that driver black out at the wheel. Our client underwent several surgeries to the knee, shoulder, arms, and neck. The treatment continues to conceal scarring and manage pain that will forever affect our client.
Mr. Crossen has experience handling Indiana personal injury claims involving large, commercial policies. If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of a commercial car or truck, allow Mr. Crossen to investigate your claim and fight the insurance company. Call him for a free consultation.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana