Home » Madeline Springer
Madeline Springer came to Kooi Law Firm with a passion for wanting to help others. A natural people person, Madeline was born and raised in Hamilton County, Indiana and has spent her working years in the service industries helping those around her. Madeline brings a smile to the office everyday and has been an invaluable addition to the office and to the Kooi Law clients. When she’s not working, Madeline enjoys watching tv, playing with her cats, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?