Madeline Springer came to Kooi Law Firm with a passion for wanting to help others. A natural people person, Madeline was born and raised in Hamilton County, Indiana and has spent her working years in the service industries helping those around her. Madeline brings a smile to the office everyday and has been an invaluable addition to the office and to the Kooi Law clients. When she’s not working, Madeline enjoys watching tv, playing with her cats, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?