Nicholas was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. His work as an attorney is a second career for him, a transition he made after working in a trade for a number of years. Nicholas earned a Bachelor of Arts, with highest distinction, from Indiana University. He then attended the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where he earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence, Magna Cum Laude, with a graduate certificate in Criminal Law. He was awarded the Norman H. Lefstein Award of Excellence for completing over 200 hours of pro bono service. Nicholas was a finalist in the 2013 Robert H. Staton Intramural Moot Court competition, and he was a member of the Order of the Barristers. He also represented IU McKinney at several national moot court competitions.
Nicholas worked for the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office during and after law school. As a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney he handled hundreds of cases, from misdemeanors to major felonies. More importantly, he developed a passion for litigation, trying nearly 3 dozen cases to jury in under 4 years. Now he uses his litigation experience to advocate for injury victims across Indiana.
Nicholas is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. He is a member of Indianapolis Bar Association and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. When he has free time, he enjoys tinkering in his woodshop and watching the Colts. He lives in Fishers with his wife, Marissa, and their three kids.
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana
- How to Prove Fault in a Car Accident