Benefits of Working with Crossen Kooi
Why Choose Our Indiana Personal Injury Law Firm?
Finding the right legal team in Indiana to represent you in your personal
injury case can be challenging. How can you be sure you have selected
the right lawyer to help you file a claim or lawsuit? How can you know
your attorney is best suited for the job?
At Crossen Kooi, we help you answer these questions and more. Together, our
Indiana personal injury lawyers have more than 30 years of experience, during which time we have
secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for the clients we have represented. We have also been selected for inclusion
in the list of
Super Lawyers® for our consistent ability to support our clients and yield positive results
on their behalf.
When you choose to work with our personal injury team, you'll be working
with professionals who:
- Have been identified among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers and The Top 40 Under
40 by The National Trial Lawyers
- Are members of the Millions Dollar Advocates Forum® for the profitable
verdicts and settlements we have obtained for clients
- Offer free, no-obligation consultations to prospective clients
- Work on a contingency fee basis which means you don't pay unless we
secure compensation on your behalf
- Will come to you for consultations
Work with a Small, Intimate Law Office
At Crossen Kooi, we believe in nurturing the attorney-client relationship,
and we do this by offering injured victims the
one-on-one attention they deserve. Our legal team works together to resolve the cases we handle.
Rather than dividing our office into different departments, we operate
as a cohesive unit; thus ensuring that every member of our team is familiar
with the unique aspects of your case.
To best serve our clients, we offer a number of accommodations including:
- Handicap accessibility and convenient parking at our office
- Around-the-clock answering service that allows clients to call us 24/7
- Mobile consultations - we can come to your home, hospital room, a local
diner, or anywhere else
Working with our
family-oriented office is the clear choice after an injury accident in Indiana. At every step,
we will be there to guide and support you through the legal process of
seeking compensation. Don't wait to schedule a
free case evaluation with an attorney from our firm.
Contact us today.