Our People: The Team at Kooi Law
The Indiana personal injury lawyers at Kooi Law focus their practice on injury victims and those suffering from construction accidents, work injuries, worker’s compensation, car accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, and injuries caused by the negligence and malpractice of others.
After suffering a personal injury, you or your loved ones may face mountains of medical bills. Working and caring for children might be impossible. Your lives may never be the same. Finding the right lawyer to represent you is an important decision with long-lasting consequences.
The attorneys and staff of Kooi Law are committed to helping you and your family through this unfortunate time in your life. We are compassionately dedicated to you and your family. We believe in one-on-one interaction with all of our clients. Not knowing what to do next during this process can cause unnecessary stress during an already stressful time. We promise to have regular, compassionate communication with all of our clients. Additionally, we know that accidents aren’t confined to business hours. Thankfully, neither is the service our firm provides to our clients. Phone calls and emails are received around the clock. And finally, our firm will dedicate its professional resources and experience to maximize the fullest potential in your individual case.
Meet Our Indiana Personal Injury Team:
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?