Our People: The Team at Kooi Law
The Indiana personal injury lawyers at Kooi Law focus their practice on injury victims and those suffering from construction accidents, work injuries, worker’s compensation, car accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, and injuries caused by the negligence and malpractice of others.
After suffering a personal injury, you or your loved ones may face mountains of medical bills. Working and caring for children might be impossible. Your lives may never be the same. Finding the right lawyer to represent you is an important decision with long-lasting consequences.
The attorneys and staff of Kooi Law are committed to helping you and your family through this unfortunate time in your life. We are compassionately dedicated to you and your family. We believe in one-on-one interaction with all of our clients. Not knowing what to do next during this process can cause unnecessary stress during an already stressful time. We promise to have regular, compassionate communication with all of our clients. Additionally, we know that accidents aren’t confined to business hours. Thankfully, neither is the service our firm provides to our clients. Phone calls and emails are received around the clock. And finally, our firm will dedicate its professional resources and experience to maximize the fullest potential in your individual case.
Meet Our Indiana Personal Injury Team:
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana
- How to Prove Fault in a Car Accident