When you’re hurt on the job, you want to see your doctor right away—you may have received care at their practice for years, so they’re the ones you would turn to. But can you choose your own doctor after a work accident? It may not be so simple. After an Indianapolis work accident, it’s your…
You may have been cruising through Indianapolis on your bike, and you were feeling good about it. You were getting some exercise, you were helping the environment, and you could better avoid heavy traffic. At least, you could until a car hit you in an intersection, swerved into your lane, or otherwise collided with you. …
If you’ve been injured in an Indianapolis car accident and you know someone else is at fault, you can take legal action to obtain a settlement for your damages. Many people hesitate to file car accident claims because they don’t think they can afford a lawyer to represent their case in court. Even when victims…
You can get injured at work unexpectedly regardless of whether you work in an office, on a construction site, or in the transportation sector. Your work injury may be serious and require emergency medical treatment, but plenty of work injuries also result in the gradual onset of pain. You may not realize the severity of…
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know