We consider dogs man’s best friend, but unfortunately, some dogs can cause significant harm. It’s the dog owner’s responsibility to control their dogs and remain aware of their dog’s behavior at all times. If a dog bites you and leaves you with significant injuries, it’s possible to hold the dog owner liable for your damages.…
After a car accident in Indianapolis leaves you injured, your future may be unclear. It’ll take time to recover, physically and emotionally, from the wreck, and during that time, your financial burden can become heavy. When someone else’s negligence caused your accident, you should hold them accountable for your damages. Thankfully, you can file a…
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft have become some of the most successful transportation companies in urban cities. Whether you’re trying to get to the airport and don’t want to pay for expensive parking or you’re trying to enjoy a night on the town with friends and don’t want to worry about the risk…
Electric scooters have become an increasingly popular mode of transportation in urban areas around the country. Indianapolis has seen around 3,000 electric scooters enter the streets within the last year and it’s likely that more will be coming soon. Although these scooters are a fun and convenient way for pedestrians to get from one destination…
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana