A serious injury can impact your ability to work for a lifetime. You may find it difficult or even impossible to return to work after your injury. Luckily, you may be eligible for workers comp benefits following the work accident. But you may also be close to retirement age. This can impact the workers comp…
One moment, your day is going as normal. The next, a careless driver hits you, then drives away without exchanging insurance information. Now, you’re suffering, and you don’t know how to find the driver who struck you and ran away. But you’re not out of options. You may have grounds for a lawsuit, or you…
When you’re injured on the job, you may feel confident you’re eligible for workers comp benefits. Your Indiana workers compensation coverage should kick in as soon as possible. But what if you fall ill because of your job? Some illnesses are covered by Indiana workers comp, but it can be difficult to determine when you’re…
When a loved one is in a nursing home, you want to know they’re safe and getting the care they deserve. They may be unable to live independently, and a caring and helpful nursing home staff may be key to their health. But you may have noticed things that don’t seem right. You may suspect…
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims