After a serious injury, you're probably thinking about the insurance company and your options to settle with them. The problem is, you may have contacted them and received a low settlement offer. This won’t cover the costs of your injuries and losses, so what can you do? A low settlement offer isn’t the end of…
The Dangers of a Rollover Accident Any car accident can be dangerous or even deadly, under certain circumstances. But some car accidents are more serious than others. Rollover accidents account for a large portion of deadly accidents and accidents with serious injuries. But what makes these accidents so dangerous? You may have even been in…
A serious injury can impact your ability to work for a lifetime. You may find it difficult or even impossible to return to work after your injury. Luckily, you may be eligible for workers comp benefits following the work accident. But you may also be close to retirement age. This can impact the workers comp…
One moment, your day is going as normal. The next, a careless driver hits you, then drives away without exchanging insurance information. Now, you’re suffering, and you don’t know how to find the driver who struck you and ran away. But you’re not out of options. You may have grounds for a lawsuit, or you…
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?