When a loved one is in a nursing home, you want to know they’re safe and getting the care they deserve. They may be unable to live independently, and a caring and helpful nursing home staff may be key to their health. But you may have noticed things that don’t seem right. You may suspect…
When you’re involved in a personal injury claim, you may be asked to stand before a judge for your deposition. Unfortunately, you may be worried about what you’ll do and say during your deposition. Luckily, your lawyer can show you how to prepare for a deposition. If you’re worried about what you need to do…
When you’re hurt on the job, you want to see your doctor right away—you may have received care at their practice for years, so they’re the ones you would turn to. But can you choose your own doctor after a work accident? It may not be so simple. After an Indianapolis work accident, it’s your…
You may have been cruising through Indianapolis on your bike, and you were feeling good about it. You were getting some exercise, you were helping the environment, and you could better avoid heavy traffic. At least, you could until a car hit you in an intersection, swerved into your lane, or otherwise collided with you. …
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana