Many people have long-lasting careers with a single company. Residents of Indiana invest in their futures with one or two companies throughout their lives. In return for that investment, these hard-working employees count on the company to provide certain benefits and protection, such as when an injury occurs at work. Unfortunately, not every work injury…
We consider dogs man’s best friend, but unfortunately, some dogs can cause significant harm. It’s the dog owner’s responsibility to control their dogs and remain aware of their dog’s behavior at all times. If a dog bites you and leaves you with significant injuries, it’s possible to hold the dog owner liable for your damages.…
After a car accident in Indianapolis leaves you injured, your future may be unclear. It’ll take time to recover, physically and emotionally, from the wreck, and during that time, your financial burden can become heavy. When someone else’s negligence caused your accident, you should hold them accountable for your damages. Thankfully, you can file a…
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft have become some of the most successful transportation companies in urban cities. Whether you’re trying to get to the airport and don’t want to pay for expensive parking or you’re trying to enjoy a night on the town with friends and don’t want to worry about the risk…
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws