Home » Blog
Public transit is a great way to get around most cities without worrying about traffic or parking. Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that you’re exempt from an accident. Buses crash as well, and these wrecks can be devastating. Who’s liable for your injuries in a bus accident? That will depend on the details of your accident,…
A serious on-the-job injury can means weeks or even months of recovery. During that time, you’re likely unable to work, and the costs of your medical expenses alone can feel insurmountable. Thankfully, you have workers compensation, and it should cover your accident-related costs, right? You might have already taken the necessary steps to file your…
When you're struck by another driver, you'll need funds to recover from your injuries and compensate any lost income while you were out of work. Unfortunately, the other driver might not be so willing to settle with you. They might even take it a step further and try to place the fault of the accident…
The attractive nuisance doctrine is a law that holds property owners accountable for injuries inflicted upon children if a dangerous object or hazardous land condition attracts the child to the property in the first place. While this law does not extend to those who are able to understand the risks of such objects, children under…
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana