After a car accident in Indianapolis leaves you injured, your future may be unclear. It’ll take time to recover, physically and emotionally, from the wreck, and during that time, your financial burden can become heavy. When someone else’s negligence caused your accident, you should hold them accountable for your damages. Thankfully, you can file a…
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft have become some of the most successful transportation companies in urban cities. Whether you’re trying to get to the airport and don’t want to pay for expensive parking or you’re trying to enjoy a night on the town with friends and don’t want to worry about the risk…
Electric scooters have become an increasingly popular mode of transportation in urban areas around the country. Indianapolis has seen around 3,000 electric scooters enter the streets within the last year and it’s likely that more will be coming soon. Although these scooters are a fun and convenient way for pedestrians to get from one destination…
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligent actions of someone else, you’re probably ready to begin the claims process. In order to hold the liable parties accountable and receive full compensation for the losses you’ve endured, you’ll want to hire a personal injury attorney to help guide you through the legal…
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?