You may have been cruising through Indianapolis on your bike, and you were feeling good about it. You were getting some exercise, you were helping the environment, and you could better avoid heavy traffic. At least, you could until a car hit you in an intersection, swerved into your lane, or otherwise collided with you. …
If you’ve been injured in an Indianapolis car accident and you know someone else is at fault, you can take legal action to obtain a settlement for your damages. Many people hesitate to file car accident claims because they don’t think they can afford a lawyer to represent their case in court. Even when victims…
You can get injured at work unexpectedly regardless of whether you work in an office, on a construction site, or in the transportation sector. Your work injury may be serious and require emergency medical treatment, but plenty of work injuries also result in the gradual onset of pain. You may not realize the severity of…
If you’ve been injured by another person, it can take some time before you’re well enough to act on your claim. You know you need compensation, but you’re hurt and suffering, which makes it hard to recover and face the notion of a civil lawsuit. However, you may not have all the time you think…
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?