You can get injured at work unexpectedly regardless of whether you work in an office, on a construction site, or in the transportation sector. Your work injury may be serious and require emergency medical treatment, but plenty of work injuries also result in the gradual onset of pain. You may not realize the severity of…
If you’ve been injured by another person, it can take some time before you’re well enough to act on your claim. You know you need compensation, but you’re hurt and suffering, which makes it hard to recover and face the notion of a civil lawsuit. However, you may not have all the time you think…
Driving a car is a normal part of life for most people. If you live in Indiana, you probably need a car to get you from point A to point B. If you have a car, then you will most likely be in an accident at some point in your life. Your car could be…
So you were hard at work in your office when your chair gave out because of a faulty leg. Although you attempted to catch your balance, you experienced a deep cut on your leg as it scraped against a sharp part of your desk. Now you're forced to miss weeks of work because of your…
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims