We consider dogs man’s best friend, but unfortunately, some dogs can cause significant harm. It’s the dog owner’s responsibility to control their dogs and remain aware of their dog’s behavior at all times. If a dog bites you and leaves you with significant injuries, it’s possible to hold the dog owner liable for your damages.…
After a car accident in Indianapolis leaves you injured, your future may be unclear. It’ll take time to recover, physically and emotionally, from the wreck, and during that time, your financial burden can become heavy. When someone else’s negligence caused your accident, you should hold them accountable for your damages. Thankfully, you can file a…
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft have become some of the most successful transportation companies in urban cities. Whether you’re trying to get to the airport and don’t want to pay for expensive parking or you’re trying to enjoy a night on the town with friends and don’t want to worry about the risk…
Electric scooters have become an increasingly popular mode of transportation in urban areas around the country. Indianapolis has seen around 3,000 electric scooters enter the streets within the last year and it’s likely that more will be coming soon. Although these scooters are a fun and convenient way for pedestrians to get from one destination…
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?