Electric scooters have become an increasingly popular mode of transportation in urban areas around the country. Indianapolis has seen around 3,000 electric scooters enter the streets within the last year and it’s likely that more will be coming soon. Although these scooters are a fun and convenient way for pedestrians to get from one destination…
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligent actions of someone else, you’re probably ready to begin the claims process. In order to hold the liable parties accountable and receive full compensation for the losses you’ve endured, you’ll want to hire a personal injury attorney to help guide you through the legal…
Slip-and-fall accidents can result in severe and sometimes life-altering injuries. Broken bones, spinal damage, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can all cause injured victims to be out of work for extended periods without a reliable source of income. During the healing process, medical bills will pile up and the financial stress can become unbearable. When…
When you’re at work, you likely don’t expect a major on-the-job injury. You were just doing your job when the accident happened, and now you’re hurt and unable to work. Unfortunately, you may be unsure what to do after being injured on the job in Indiana. You will have a chance to recover from your…
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?