So you were hard at work in your office when your chair gave out because of a faulty leg. Although you attempted to catch your balance, you experienced a deep cut on your leg as it scraped against a sharp part of your desk. Now you're forced to miss weeks of work because of your…
Certain Indiana roads are more dangerous than others. For one reason or another, these roads see a high number of car accidents and even auto fatalities. When traveling along these roads, you should practice extreme caution to avoid suffering a devastating car accident that could severely injure you. While certain dangerous roads increase your chances…
Our cars spend just as much time in parking lots as they do on our roads. For this reason, parking lots are essential areas for maintaining order to avoid accidents. Still, parking lot accidents can and do occur. Although you don’t think they could cause severe injuries, such as whiplash, a collision can bring about…
Many people have long-lasting careers with a single company. Residents of Indiana invest in their futures with one or two companies throughout their lives. In return for that investment, these hard-working employees count on the company to provide certain benefits and protection, such as when an injury occurs at work. Unfortunately, not every work injury…
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?