Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft have become some of the most successful transportation companies in urban cities. Whether you’re trying to get to the airport and don’t want to pay for expensive parking or you’re trying to enjoy a night on the town with friends and don’t want to worry about the risk…
Electric scooters have become an increasingly popular mode of transportation in urban areas around the country. Indianapolis has seen around 3,000 electric scooters enter the streets within the last year and it’s likely that more will be coming soon. Although these scooters are a fun and convenient way for pedestrians to get from one destination…
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligent actions of someone else, you’re probably ready to begin the claims process. In order to hold the liable parties accountable and receive full compensation for the losses you’ve endured, you’ll want to hire a personal injury attorney to help guide you through the legal…
Slip-and-fall accidents can result in severe and sometimes life-altering injuries. Broken bones, spinal damage, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can all cause injured victims to be out of work for extended periods without a reliable source of income. During the healing process, medical bills will pile up and the financial stress can become unbearable. When…
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know