When you’re injured on the job, you may feel confident you’re eligible for workers comp benefits. Your Indiana workers compensation coverage should kick in as soon as possible. But what if you fall ill because of your job? Some illnesses are covered by Indiana workers comp, but it can be difficult to determine when you’re…
When a loved one is in a nursing home, you want to know they’re safe and getting the care they deserve. They may be unable to live independently, and a caring and helpful nursing home staff may be key to their health. But you may have noticed things that don’t seem right. You may suspect…
When you’re involved in a personal injury claim, you may be asked to stand before a judge for your deposition. Unfortunately, you may be worried about what you’ll do and say during your deposition. Luckily, your lawyer can show you how to prepare for a deposition. If you’re worried about what you need to do…
When you’re hurt on the job, you want to see your doctor right away—you may have received care at their practice for years, so they’re the ones you would turn to. But can you choose your own doctor after a work accident? It may not be so simple. After an Indianapolis work accident, it’s your…
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?