When you’re involved in a personal injury claim, you may be asked to stand before a judge for your deposition. Unfortunately, you may be worried about what you’ll do and say during your deposition. Luckily, your lawyer can show you how to prepare for a deposition. If you’re worried about what you need to do…
When you’re hurt on the job, you want to see your doctor right away—you may have received care at their practice for years, so they’re the ones you would turn to. But can you choose your own doctor after a work accident? It may not be so simple. After an Indianapolis work accident, it’s your…
You may have been cruising through Indianapolis on your bike, and you were feeling good about it. You were getting some exercise, you were helping the environment, and you could better avoid heavy traffic. At least, you could until a car hit you in an intersection, swerved into your lane, or otherwise collided with you. …
If you’ve been injured in an Indianapolis car accident and you know someone else is at fault, you can take legal action to obtain a settlement for your damages. Many people hesitate to file car accident claims because they don’t think they can afford a lawyer to represent their case in court. Even when victims…
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims