Driving a car is a normal part of life for most people. If you live in Indiana, you probably need a car to get you from point A to point B. If you have a car, then you will most likely be in an accident at some point in your life. Your car could be…
So you were hard at work in your office when your chair gave out because of a faulty leg. Although you attempted to catch your balance, you experienced a deep cut on your leg as it scraped against a sharp part of your desk. Now you're forced to miss weeks of work because of your…
Certain Indiana roads are more dangerous than others. For one reason or another, these roads see a high number of car accidents and even auto fatalities. When traveling along these roads, you should practice extreme caution to avoid suffering a devastating car accident that could severely injure you. While certain dangerous roads increase your chances…
Our cars spend just as much time in parking lots as they do on our roads. For this reason, parking lots are essential areas for maintaining order to avoid accidents. Still, parking lot accidents can and do occur. Although you don’t think they could cause severe injuries, such as whiplash, a collision can bring about…
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws