Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is breast cancer awareness month. While the month is quickly coming to a close, we must keep the importance of breast cancer awareness, education, and early intervention at the front of our minds. Encouraging our loved ones – bothmen and women – to schedule their yearly screening is imperative. Do what you can to spread the word on breast cancer awareness all year long. Kooi Law will do the same.
Were you going for your yearly screenings but your doctor failed you? Were you a victim of misdiagnosis? Early diagnosis is paramount to becoming a survivor of this often fatal disease. The attorneys at Kooi Law have years of experience helping victims of misdiagnosis and medical malpractice.
Is your provider in the midst of a pending medical malpractice lawsuit? Has your provider been disciplined in the past for medical malpractice? Click HERE to search for your provider.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know