Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is breast cancer awareness month. While the month is quickly coming to a close, we must keep the importance of breast cancer awareness, education, and early intervention at the front of our minds. Encouraging our loved ones – bothmen and women – to schedule their yearly screening is imperative. Do what you can to spread the word on breast cancer awareness all year long. Kooi Law will do the same.
Were you going for your yearly screenings but your doctor failed you? Were you a victim of misdiagnosis? Early diagnosis is paramount to becoming a survivor of this often fatal disease. The attorneys at Kooi Law have years of experience helping victims of misdiagnosis and medical malpractice.
Is your provider in the midst of a pending medical malpractice lawsuit? Has your provider been disciplined in the past for medical malpractice? Click HERE to search for your provider.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana