Do You Have Car Insurance?
Although it is illegal and a person will be ticketed and fined for driving without car insurance, it is safe to assume that not everyone on the road has insurance. Even more likely is the idea that not everyone on the road has enough car insurance. Do you have uninsured motorist coverage? Why do you need this coverage? Let’s say for example that you are in a car accident. The other driver is at fault. If that driver either doesn’t have coverage or has too little coverage, your UIM policy will kick in and help pay for any medical treatment you may need and any damage to your vehicle. It can cover the difference where the other driver’s insurance stops and your bills continue.
Have you been in a car accident and feel you have no recourse because the at-fault drive does not have car insurance? Give us a call. We can help.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana