Do You Have Car Insurance?
Although it is illegal and a person will be ticketed and fined for driving without car insurance, it is safe to assume that not everyone on the road has insurance. Even more likely is the idea that not everyone on the road has enough car insurance. Do you have uninsured motorist coverage? Why do you need this coverage? Let’s say for example that you are in a car accident. The other driver is at fault. If that driver either doesn’t have coverage or has too little coverage, your UIM policy will kick in and help pay for any medical treatment you may need and any damage to your vehicle. It can cover the difference where the other driver’s insurance stops and your bills continue.
Have you been in a car accident and feel you have no recourse because the at-fault drive does not have car insurance? Give us a call. We can help.
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?