Dedicated to Winning Your Injury Case

  • Talk to an attorney. It's free and no strings attached.
  • The attorney will evaluate your situation and tell you if you have a case or not.
  • You make a no-pressure decision to move forward or not.
  • NationalTrialLawyers-large
  • superlawyers icon
  • princeton icon
  • $3,750,000 Truck Accident
  • $2,600,000 Truck Accident
  • $1,690,000 Car Accident
  • $1,000,000 Workers Comp


Trucking Accident


Car Accident


Trucking Accident


Medical Malpractice


Trucking Accident


Workers Comp

Indiana Construction Accident Lawyer

Crossen Kooi Can Help You File a Third-Party Claim

A large majority of the claims filed with the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Board pertain to injuries sustained on construction sites throughout the state. Our team at Crossen Kooi pays close attention to construction zone accidents and injuries, as well as the laws pertaining to these issues and we offer our legal services to the victims and families of such incidents.

If you were injured in a construction accident that could have been prevented, we urge to contact our firm immediately. During a free consultation with an Indiana personal injury attorney at our office, we can discuss the details of your accident and formulate a plan for moving forward with a claim or lawsuit for compensation.

The types of construction accident cases we handle include:

  • Falls from elevated work areas / platforms / ladders
  • Scaffolding collapses
  • Structure failures
  • Forklift accidents
  • Crane accidents
  • Equipment failure
  • Vehicle accidents caused by a third party

Suing General Contractors, Architects, Manufacturers, or Property Owners

Workers’ compensation laws in Indiana do not allow employees to sue employers for injuries sustained on the job, such as those that occur in construction zones. Instead, many construction-related claims and lawsuits are directed against general contractors, manufacturers, architects, or property owners for their contribution to or involvement in the accident.

Third-party claims are brought against non-employers. At Crossen Kooi, we pursue these types of lawsuits because it allows the victims we represent to obtain compensation outside the confines of Indiana’s worker’s compensation laws, thus allowing us to help them seek compensation for various damages and pain and suffering, including emotional distress.

Work with Crossen Kooi to receive:

  • A free case consultation
  • In-office, at-home, and hospital visits
  • 24/7 answering service
  • Family-oriented representation

Contact Crossen Kooi to learn whether you are entitled to workers’ compensation from your employer and separate personal injury compensation from a third party.


Quote icon

I was constantly updated on my case and am very happy with my settlement.

Quote icon
Lindsey B. -
Quote icon

Fights hard for clients and delivers great results. He's one of the best.

Quote icon
Adam B. -
Quote icon

They not only got me the settlement I needed but the settlement I deserved.

Quote icon
David C. -
view all

fill out the form below for aFREE CASE REVIEW

  • No pressure.
  • Speak to an attorney.
  • No hidden fees.
1 Step 1
Tell us about your case
0 /
powered by FormCraft
*All Fields Required

Start live chat with our team?