Indiana Construction on I-65
Although summer has not officially started, construction season is in full swing. INDOT has announced the changes being made to I-65, including the stretch that includes Lafayette, beginning on June 15, 2015. This particular project will widen the highway in the area and will continue until fall 2017. Expect lane closures, ramp closures, and speed limit changes. If there is an accident in that area, expect that all lanes will be closed.
If you see orange, slow down. Construction workers spend countless hours, often through the night, making improvements to our roadways. Be alert, especially, in these areas.
Are you a construction worker that has been injured on the job? Give us a call. We can help. Kooi Law . (317) 569-1335.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?