Indiana Construction on I-65
Although summer has not officially started, construction season is in full swing. INDOT has announced the changes being made to I-65, including the stretch that includes Lafayette, beginning on June 15, 2015. This particular project will widen the highway in the area and will continue until fall 2017. Expect lane closures, ramp closures, and speed limit changes. If there is an accident in that area, expect that all lanes will be closed.
If you see orange, slow down. Construction workers spend countless hours, often through the night, making improvements to our roadways. Be alert, especially, in these areas.
Are you a construction worker that has been injured on the job? Give us a call. We can help. Kooi Law . (317) 569-1335.
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?