Indiana Construction on I-65
Although summer has not officially started, construction season is in full swing. INDOT has announced the changes being made to I-65, including the stretch that includes Lafayette, beginning on June 15, 2015. This particular project will widen the highway in the area and will continue until fall 2017. Expect lane closures, ramp closures, and speed limit changes. If there is an accident in that area, expect that all lanes will be closed.
If you see orange, slow down. Construction workers spend countless hours, often through the night, making improvements to our roadways. Be alert, especially, in these areas.
Are you a construction worker that has been injured on the job? Give us a call. We can help. Kooi Law . (317) 569-1335.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know