Indiana Construction on I-65
Although summer has not officially started, construction season is in full swing. INDOT has announced the changes being made to I-65, including the stretch that includes Lafayette, beginning on June 15, 2015. This particular project will widen the highway in the area and will continue until fall 2017. Expect lane closures, ramp closures, and speed limit changes. If there is an accident in that area, expect that all lanes will be closed.
If you see orange, slow down. Construction workers spend countless hours, often through the night, making improvements to our roadways. Be alert, especially, in these areas.
Are you a construction worker that has been injured on the job? Give us a call. We can help. Kooi Law . (317) 569-1335.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana