Indiana Injury Attorneys Help Victims of Fatal and Serious Car and Semi Truck Accidents
Kooi Firm, a full service personal injury and worker’s compensation law firm has expanded its practice to assist victims of personal injury, wrongful death and work injuries in Central, Southern and Northern Illinois, as well as the entire State of Indiana. Kooi Firm is dedicated to assisting victims and their families, providing them a voice, knowledge and skill-set required in today’s legal climate. The attorneys at Kooi Firm represent only victims and their families and never represent Insurance Companies, Employers or their affiliates.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana