Indiana Injury Attorneys Help Victims of Fatal and Serious Car and Semi Truck Accidents
Kooi Firm, a full service personal injury and worker’s compensation law firm has expanded its practice to assist victims of personal injury, wrongful death and work injuries in Central, Southern and Northern Illinois, as well as the entire State of Indiana. Kooi Firm is dedicated to assisting victims and their families, providing them a voice, knowledge and skill-set required in today’s legal climate. The attorneys at Kooi Firm represent only victims and their families and never represent Insurance Companies, Employers or their affiliates.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?