Indiana Worker Compensation Board Has Website To Facilitate Employees Injured On The Job
The Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana maintains a website that allows victims of work-related injuries in Indiana to research issues related to potential claims, obtain forms to file claims, and answer common questions regarding injuries sustained while on the job. The website has recently seen a face-lift and has benefited from numerous additions including statutory language, forms, and scheduling details for pending claims. The website is a true asset to Indiana Workers and their families who have suffered injuries while on their job or through their employment. The website can also be an asset for new or operating businesses to research their requirements and obligations under Indiana’s Worker’s Compensation laws.
Kooi Firm dedicates a large majority of its practice to victims of job-related or work injuries. Kooi firm represents employees and their families and helps them navigate through the complexities of Indiana’s Worker Comp laws. If you or family member has been hurt while on the job or through their employment, give us a call for a free consultation regarding your rights and entitlements under Indiana’s Work Comp Laws.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?