Indiana Worker Compensation Board Has Website To Facilitate Employees Injured On The Job
The Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana maintains a website that allows victims of work-related injuries in Indiana to research issues related to potential claims, obtain forms to file claims, and answer common questions regarding injuries sustained while on the job. The website has recently seen a face-lift and has benefited from numerous additions including statutory language, forms, and scheduling details for pending claims. The website is a true asset to Indiana Workers and their families who have suffered injuries while on their job or through their employment. The website can also be an asset for new or operating businesses to research their requirements and obligations under Indiana’s Worker’s Compensation laws.
Kooi Firm dedicates a large majority of its practice to victims of job-related or work injuries. Kooi firm represents employees and their families and helps them navigate through the complexities of Indiana’s Worker Comp laws. If you or family member has been hurt while on the job or through their employment, give us a call for a free consultation regarding your rights and entitlements under Indiana’s Work Comp Laws.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know