Construction Worker Falls From Roof
A construction worker in Huntley, Illinois slipped and fell from a roof where he was installing sheeting today. He was wearing a safety harness but somehow slipped out of it and hit his head as he fell. He was airlifted to Advocate Condell Center in Libertyville and was conscious at the time. His current condition is unknown.
Are you a construction worker? Has your employer or the general contractor of a site provided you with the proper safety equipment? While you are unable to sue your employer if you are injured on the job, you do have options. Call our office. We can help. Allow our Work Comp team of attorneys to do their job while you work on getting better. Calls are answered 24/7.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana