Construction Worker Falls From Roof
A construction worker in Huntley, Illinois slipped and fell from a roof where he was installing sheeting today. He was wearing a safety harness but somehow slipped out of it and hit his head as he fell. He was airlifted to Advocate Condell Center in Libertyville and was conscious at the time. His current condition is unknown.
Are you a construction worker? Has your employer or the general contractor of a site provided you with the proper safety equipment? While you are unable to sue your employer if you are injured on the job, you do have options. Call our office. We can help. Allow our Work Comp team of attorneys to do their job while you work on getting better. Calls are answered 24/7.
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?