Construction Worker Falls From Roof
A construction worker in Huntley, Illinois slipped and fell from a roof where he was installing sheeting today. He was wearing a safety harness but somehow slipped out of it and hit his head as he fell. He was airlifted to Advocate Condell Center in Libertyville and was conscious at the time. His current condition is unknown.
Are you a construction worker? Has your employer or the general contractor of a site provided you with the proper safety equipment? While you are unable to sue your employer if you are injured on the job, you do have options. Call our office. We can help. Allow our Work Comp team of attorneys to do their job while you work on getting better. Calls are answered 24/7.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana