Kooi Law New Office Location
Kooi Law has officially moved into our new home. We are still in the process of settling in but are very sure you will feel relaxed and comfortable in the new office. You can now find us about ¼ mile north of Guerin High School in Bridgewater Corporate Village, directly in front of Bridgewater residential neighborhood. There is plenty of parking available to our clients and visitors. Hope to see you soon! We will add more pictures in the coming months. Call us if you need us.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know