Kooi Law New Office Location
Kooi Law has officially moved into our new home. We are still in the process of settling in but are very sure you will feel relaxed and comfortable in the new office. You can now find us about ¼ mile north of Guerin High School in Bridgewater Corporate Village, directly in front of Bridgewater residential neighborhood. There is plenty of parking available to our clients and visitors. Hope to see you soon! We will add more pictures in the coming months. Call us if you need us.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?