Kooi Joins Indianapolis Business Community in Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
Recently, our team at Kooi joined other businesses and organizations of all kinds in Indianapolis to help sponsor and financially support the Indianapolis Business Journal‘s Breast Cancer Awareness campaign.
Breast cancer is a terrible disease that affects millions of women throughout the United States, and the globe. Although the majority of people are familiar with the disease, many women unfortunately do not proactively take the initiative for early detection.
Early detection screenings for breast cancer can save lives, which is why Kooi is doing its part to bring awareness to this medical tool.
The goal of this campaign is to educate people about these important steps through public events, publications, and fundraisers. Additionally, participating businesses have initiatives that allow customers to make donations to cancer organizations with their everyday purchases. To learn more information about the campaign and events and how you can participate yourself, please visit the campaign’s website.
Some important statistics about breast cancer:
- One of out of eight women will receive a breast cancer diagnosis
- 29% of women with health insurance and half of women without insurance do not go for their annual mammogram
- Most breast cancer cases occur with people who have no previous diagnoses in their family
We are Indianapolis personal injury attorneys who are committed to advocating for people—and it is in our DNA to serve the community. This is just one way we are proud to give back to our valued friends and neighbors and make a difference. If you can, please join us and give your time and attention to this extremely important cause.
About Our Firm
At Kooi, our team of attorneys has over 30 years of experience providing legal services to Indianapolis residents in wide assortment of personal injury, workers’ compensation, and medical malpractice cases. Contact our firm to learn about your options if you were injured in a negligent accident in Indiana!
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?