No, you’re not imagining it – facial hair is “mo and mo” popular this month! Movember is upon us once again – the time of year to celebrate and support men’s health. At Kooi Law, we would like to challenge the men in Indiana to make their health a priority, not just this month, but all year long.
Far too often, we see how devastating the loss of a loved one has on an entire family. Prevention is the key to a long and healthy life. Men, stop “misbe-shaven” and follow this list of steps to maintain health:
– Find a family physician and schedule yearly visits.
– Closely monitor your “numbers” – Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Cholesterol (LDL and HDL)
– Know your family health history
– Eat well and get moving
– Wear sunscreen
Are you or someone you know supporting men’s health this month? Share a photo of the new look here to become a member of the official Movember community.
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?