As the 2014 Holiday Season is now in full season, we want to remind everyone to be safe. Many holiday celebrations and gatherings will be happening, but remember, Kooi is committed to putting an end to distracted driving! Distracted driving can happen both as a result of drinking and driving. Alcohol consumption plays a huge role in many of the holiday parties – either be the designated driver or find a designated driver. Don’ t make the holiday season a time of sadness for your friends and loved ones. Be safe! Be Merry! As always, call us if you need us –(317) 569-1335.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?