As the 2014 Holiday Season is now in full season, we want to remind everyone to be safe. Many holiday celebrations and gatherings will be happening, but remember, Kooi is committed to putting an end to distracted driving! Distracted driving can happen both as a result of drinking and driving. Alcohol consumption plays a huge role in many of the holiday parties – either be the designated driver or find a designated driver. Don’ t make the holiday season a time of sadness for your friends and loved ones. Be safe! Be Merry! As always, call us if you need us –(317) 569-1335.
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?