Is Megabus safe?
A Megabus involved in an accident on Interstate 65 in central Indiana will be inspected later this week. Police will try to determine if mechanical problems might have contributed to the crash last week in Johnson County. Police say the Megabus hit the back of a semi-truck that was stopped because of construction back-up. The semi was pushed into two other cars. State police said the driver tested negative for alcohol consumption. Nineteen people were injured. This is the third crash in Indiana involving Megabus since October.
Many young people and families use Megabus to travel from Indianapolis to surrounding cities such as Chicago, Cincinnati, and Nashville. Megabus often advertises $1 fares to and from these cities which make it an attractive offer for many travelers. Have you traveled on Megabus? Will you continue to book travel with Megabus?
If you have been injured in a bus accident, give us a call. We can help. (317) 569-1335.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know