National “Tell a Story” Day
At Kooi, we listen to stories every day – stories about how you became a victim of personal injury either while on the job or due to someone’s negligence. We have the ability and willingness to take the time to listen to your story, sort through the details, and prepare a case that will secure the best settlement for your injuries. You have many options when choosing a Personal Injury attorney, but we believe our compassion and professionalism, along with our decades of experience, is what separates us from the rest.
Call us and tell us your story. (317) 569-1335.
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?