National “Tell a Story” Day
At Kooi, we listen to stories every day – stories about how you became a victim of personal injury either while on the job or due to someone’s negligence. We have the ability and willingness to take the time to listen to your story, sort through the details, and prepare a case that will secure the best settlement for your injuries. You have many options when choosing a Personal Injury attorney, but we believe our compassion and professionalism, along with our decades of experience, is what separates us from the rest.
Call us and tell us your story. (317) 569-1335.
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws