National “Tell a Story” Day
At Kooi, we listen to stories every day – stories about how you became a victim of personal injury either while on the job or due to someone’s negligence. We have the ability and willingness to take the time to listen to your story, sort through the details, and prepare a case that will secure the best settlement for your injuries. You have many options when choosing a Personal Injury attorney, but we believe our compassion and professionalism, along with our decades of experience, is what separates us from the rest.
Call us and tell us your story. (317) 569-1335.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana