Merry Christmas From Kooi Law
Kooi Law would like to wish you and your family and friends a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! If traveling near or far, remember a few things before leaving your house:
– Unplug all decorative lights
– Keep your tree watered. Dry trees can easily start a house fire.
– Many people think dry trees are the greatest fire hazards this time of year. However, be sure not to forget to blow out all of your holiday candles.
– Be careful on those icy surfaces. If you have people coming to your home, take the proper precautions to make your sidewalks and driveways passable and safe for your guests.
Enjoy the holiday season! Call us if you need us.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana