Merry Christmas From Kooi Law
Kooi Law would like to wish you and your family and friends a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! If traveling near or far, remember a few things before leaving your house:
– Unplug all decorative lights
– Keep your tree watered. Dry trees can easily start a house fire.
– Many people think dry trees are the greatest fire hazards this time of year. However, be sure not to forget to blow out all of your holiday candles.
– Be careful on those icy surfaces. If you have people coming to your home, take the proper precautions to make your sidewalks and driveways passable and safe for your guests.
Enjoy the holiday season! Call us if you need us.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana