Ringing in The New Year
At Kooi Law, we want to encourage everyone to be safe as they ring in the New Year. New Year’s Eve can be an especially dangerous night on the roads. What are you doing to celebrate the arrival of 2014? If you plan on heading out to the bars to celebrate and need a designated driver, Be My DD will drive you home in your own vehicle. Visit their website for more details.
If you are hosting a party, consider offering a designated driver to those who are drinking and insisting that those consuming alcohol agree to drop their keys at the door. Additionally, those hosting a party could begin serving only non-alcoholic drinks several hours before the party ends.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana