Ringing in The New Year
At Kooi Law, we want to encourage everyone to be safe as they ring in the New Year. New Year’s Eve can be an especially dangerous night on the roads. What are you doing to celebrate the arrival of 2014? If you plan on heading out to the bars to celebrate and need a designated driver, Be My DD will drive you home in your own vehicle. Visit their website for more details.
If you are hosting a party, consider offering a designated driver to those who are drinking and insisting that those consuming alcohol agree to drop their keys at the door. Additionally, those hosting a party could begin serving only non-alcoholic drinks several hours before the party ends.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana