Motorcyclist Dies in Northwest Side Accident
On the evening of June 1, a motorcyclist was traveling south on Georgetown when a vehicle began pulling out on to the roadway. The vehicle and the motorcycle suddenly stopped, but the motorcyclist was sent flying over the handlebar’s of the bike, causing the victim to hit his head.
The victim, who was said to be in his late 20s to early 30s, was transported to the hospital where he later died. He was not wearing a helmet at the time. The driver of the vehicle stayed at the scene of the accident and cooperated with police. The accident is still being investigated.
Indiana Attorneys Fighting for the Rights of Injured Motorcyclists
If you or someone you love was injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Indiana, it is crucial to hire a skilled Indiana injury lawyer. At Kooi, our legal team has over 30 years of combined legal experience when it comes to handling personal injury claims and lawsuits involving motorcycle accidents.
We have already obtained millions of dollars on behalf of our clients and would be honored to the same for you. We provide at-home or in-hospital consultations and around-the-clock accessibility because we understand the importance of working on your case as soon as possible. You deserve fair compensation and to pursue justice for your pain and suffering.
Contact us today at (317) 569-1335 to get started at your case. We offer free consultations.
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?