What is Pokémon GO? I’m not really sure of the answer to that question, but I’m sure we could ask a young person and they would be able to tell us. Or even go to your search engine and type, “what is” and the first choice that appears is “What is Pokémon GO?” I guess there are plenty of people wondering about all of the hype surrounding this new mobile game.
What I’m told is that the object of the game is to travel around your local area looking for fictional creatures called Pokémon. The GPS in your smart phone is used to place Pokémon in locations nearby. Sounds good, right? It seems that way on the surface, however, there are risks involved if players aren’t careful.
There are reports emerging of the dangers involved in this game. But are these new dangers or just media reports to go along with the hype of the newly launched game? The biggest danger: walking around while staring at your phone. Players are tripping over curbs, falling into ditches, and even walking into traffic while not paying attention. Yet, this is nothing new. People have been doing the same thing while texting or following directions or even reading a blog post.
If you are playing Pokémon GO, be careful. And, good luck!
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know