Ice Cream Plant Worker Reportedly Loses Fingers
An ice cream plant worker reportedly lost fingers to frostbite while handling ice cream. This loss occurred immediately after freezing. He alleges that the gloves he used, which were issued by his employer, were “woefully inadequate.”
Raheem Muhammed was reportedly assigned to handle ice cream after freezing on April 16, 2016 at Mister Cookie Face in Lakewood, N.J. However, Muhammed alleges that his employers neglected their employees’ safety by giving them gloves that inadequately protected their fingers.
Previously, employees of Blue Bell reportedly contemplated action for frostbite experienced while working in freezers. However, their employees reportedly mitigate these dangers by wearing three layers of hand protection and taking frequent pauses to warm themselves.
Have you been injured in a work-related accident? You should consider working with an Indiana workers’ compensation lawyer at Kooi. Our attorneys have more than 30 years of combined legal experience. We are dedicated to providing clients with the personalized attention they deserve.
Call our firm today at (317) 569-1335 or contact us online for a free case evaluation.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?