Prescription Drug Epidemic
In light of the recent arrest of Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, we are reminded of the consequences of illegal prescription drug use and abuse. The State of Indiana is taking this problem seriously. It is the 17th highest state in the country for prescription drug overdose deaths. While it is important to provide resources and offer assistance to those wanting to recover from the addiction, it is imperative for us to hold the doctors and medical professionals accountable for passing out these prescription drugs. TO learn what you can do to stop this epidemic in our state, click here for more information.
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?