Prescription Drug Epidemic
In light of the recent arrest of Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, we are reminded of the consequences of illegal prescription drug use and abuse. The State of Indiana is taking this problem seriously. It is the 17th highest state in the country for prescription drug overdose deaths. While it is important to provide resources and offer assistance to those wanting to recover from the addiction, it is imperative for us to hold the doctors and medical professionals accountable for passing out these prescription drugs. TO learn what you can do to stop this epidemic in our state, click here for more information.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?