Prescription Drug Epidemic
In light of the recent arrest of Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, we are reminded of the consequences of illegal prescription drug use and abuse. The State of Indiana is taking this problem seriously. It is the 17th highest state in the country for prescription drug overdose deaths. While it is important to provide resources and offer assistance to those wanting to recover from the addiction, it is imperative for us to hold the doctors and medical professionals accountable for passing out these prescription drugs. TO learn what you can do to stop this epidemic in our state, click here for more information.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know