The One Ring Scam
At Kooi Law, we have made it our business to keep the community safe from injury, danger, or scams. We wanted to share with you a current scam targeting cell phones across the State of Indiana. How many times have you missed a call, clicked on the number, and returned the missed call? The Better Business Bureau cautions cell phone users to not return phone calls of numbers for which they are unfamiliar. Once you return the call, you are charged as much as $20 for an international phone call. Additionally, you might be charged a monthly fee to belong to a club that simply requires the return phone call for authorization.
What should you do? Don’t call a number back that you do not recognize. Google the number if you’re curious. Contact theBBB for more information.
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know