Spring Safety Tips
It is hard to believe that spring even exists in this part of the world. As one of the coldest and snowiest seasons on record comes to an end (we hope!), we wanted to offer some reminders as the spring and summer seasons approach.
– Remember: Daylight Savings Time begins at 2am on March 9, 2014. Don’t forget to “spring” forward!
– If you or your loved ones are lucky enough to get away for Spring Break, be sure to take safety precautions, not only whiletraveling, but also as you “lock down” your home for the week. Don’t make announcements on social media that you are leaving.
– Your home has managed to keep you safe, dry, and warm all winter long. Follow these tips to prepare your home for the spring and summer.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana