Spring Safety Tips
It is hard to believe that spring even exists in this part of the world. As one of the coldest and snowiest seasons on record comes to an end (we hope!), we wanted to offer some reminders as the spring and summer seasons approach.
– Remember: Daylight Savings Time begins at 2am on March 9, 2014. Don’t forget to “spring” forward!
– If you or your loved ones are lucky enough to get away for Spring Break, be sure to take safety precautions, not only whiletraveling, but also as you “lock down” your home for the week. Don’t make announcements on social media that you are leaving.
– Your home has managed to keep you safe, dry, and warm all winter long. Follow these tips to prepare your home for the spring and summer.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana