Tragic Indiana Truck Accident
A tragic accident has claimed the lives of five people, including two small children, traveling south on I-65 in Tippecanoe County, Indiana. A semi-truck driver failed to slow down when entering a clearly marked construction zone, rear ending and sending one vehicle into a ditch, killing its driver. Subsequently, the semi continued to rear end an SUV, sending that vehicle into the median. And finally, the semi rear ended another semi and burst into flames. The driver said to be at fault, as well as 4 others in both the car and the SUV, died as a result of the crash.
If you have driven this stretch of I-65 this summer, you are well aware of the extensive amount of construction in this area. At Kooi, we want everyone to play it safe on the roads. Slow down in construction zones. This is a tragic story of what can happen when drivers disregard the warnings. Our thoughts are with all the families affected by this accident.
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?