What Makes One Personal Injury Attorney Different from Others?
Deciding to take legal action with a personal injury claim is a big decision. Even when accident victims are resolved to file suit, they can be overwhelmed by the seemingly endless choices they have in personal injury firms to represent them. From billboard ads to radio spots, and television commercials, it feels like there is an endless supply of law firms vying for their business and promising results. Few of these firms, however, can provide the support, service, and advocacy that Kooi can.
At our firm, we apply a different approach to personal injury representation. It’s true that our team is backed by decades of collective legal experience and that our work and case results have regularly garnered industry recognition. However, we understand that when accident victims are hurt and are not sure where to turn to recover the relief that they need, awards and prestige don’t matter—commitment does.
Frequently, taking action with a personal injury suit can be a time-consuming process. Sometimes, depending on the nature and severity of the case, these legal actions can span years. When facing that kind of process, it is critical that you choose representation ready to commit not only to seeing the case through but to a positive partnership with you. We view the client/attorney pairing as a relationship and when that relationship is strong, communicative, and supportive, it is capable of aggressively and effectively pursuing the best possible outcome of your case.
At Kooi, the clients that come to us are never just another case number. We understand the urgency of their needs and how important it is to find counsel that is the right fit for you and you loved ones. If you have been hurt and don’t know where to begin your search for an Indiana personal injuryattorney, start by scheduling a free consultation with our dedicated firm.
We are ready to work together with you. Call us at 888.366.4215 now.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana