Attorney Jeff Kooi Named To Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Kooi Law is proud to announce that Partner Jeff Kooi has been named a certified member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. In order to become a member, an attorney must have secured a million dollar or multi-million dollar award or settlement for a client.
At Kooi Law, we work hard every day and are committed to maximizing recovery for injury victims and their families. Mr. Kooi’s membership is solid evidence of this commitment. If you or a loved one has been injured, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana