Attorney Jeff Kooi Named To Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Kooi Law is proud to announce that Partner Jeff Kooi has been named a certified member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. In order to become a member, an attorney must have secured a million dollar or multi-million dollar award or settlement for a client.
At Kooi Law, we work hard every day and are committed to maximizing recovery for injury victims and their families. Mr. Kooi’s membership is solid evidence of this commitment. If you or a loved one has been injured, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?