Attorney Jeff Kooi Named To Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Kooi Law is proud to announce that Partner Jeff Kooi has been named a certified member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. In order to become a member, an attorney must have secured a million dollar or multi-million dollar award or settlement for a client.
At Kooi Law, we work hard every day and are committed to maximizing recovery for injury victims and their families. Mr. Kooi’s membership is solid evidence of this commitment. If you or a loved one has been injured, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana