No Texting Driving Challenge
Join the Kooi Law team in a challenge to end distracted driving. In Indiana, there is a ban on all cell phone use for novice drivers as well as a ban on texting for all drivers. While we know not everyone observes that law and often chooses to look at their phone as soon as they hear the “ding” of a new message, we are challenging everyone in the State of Indiana to wait – wait until you reach your destination or wait until you can safely pull over. The consequences are deadly. According to the U.S. Government’s website on distracted driving, more than 3,300 people were killed and over 300,000 were injured as a result of distracted driving.
If you aren’t sure about the laws in other states across the country, go to the Distracted Driving website to find out. Then, take the pledge! Sign it and hang it on your dashboard. Also, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter if you are committed to safer driving in Indiana.
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana