No Texting Driving Challenge
Join the Kooi Law team in a challenge to end distracted driving. In Indiana, there is a ban on all cell phone use for novice drivers as well as a ban on texting for all drivers. While we know not everyone observes that law and often chooses to look at their phone as soon as they hear the “ding” of a new message, we are challenging everyone in the State of Indiana to wait – wait until you reach your destination or wait until you can safely pull over. The consequences are deadly. According to the U.S. Government’s website on distracted driving, more than 3,300 people were killed and over 300,000 were injured as a result of distracted driving.
If you aren’t sure about the laws in other states across the country, go to the Distracted Driving website to find out. Then, take the pledge! Sign it and hang it on your dashboard. Also, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter if you are committed to safer driving in Indiana.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana