Back To School 2014
Now that the city and state have had a few days to defrost, the kids are finally back to school. Was it a long three weeks stuck in the house with the little ones? While you might be ready to get back to your routine and schedule, have you taken all of the necessary precautions to ensure your child will be safe when they return to school? If your kids walk to a school bus stop in order to get to school, you might want to check the stop and their route to make sure it is cleared of any snow or ice. The last thing you need right now is a trip to the emergency room with a broken arm or leg due to a slip and fall on the ice. Maybe you drive the carpool from your neighborhood to your child’s school. Has the parking lot of the school been cleared of ice and snow to allow you to pull up to the door to drop of the kids?
At Kooi Law, we wish all of the students in Indiana a successful and safe, injury-free second semester for the 2013-2014 school year. If you need help with a premises liability claim, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana