Kooi Settles $650K Slip & Fall Case
Kooi is pleased to announce that we have secured a settlement on behalf of one of our clients suffering from a slip and fall injury. The case, which was litigated out of court, was filed to address a catastrophic injury and totals $650,000.
The client was injured while walking in a convenience store parking lot where he slipped, fell, and hit is head. The fall not only injured his back, but also inflicted mild traumatic brain damage. Because the convenience store had failed to address the slippery conditions in the lot, a suit was filed and—due to the diligence of our team—settled without the need for a trial.
Slip and fall incidents are usually considered the cause of minor injuries, but in some cases, they can cause serious and lasting pain and suffering. Such was the case of this client and our legal team was sure to address the gravity of his injury in this suit. In the most serious cases, slip and falls can cause brain damage, paralysis, and even wrongful death, all of which need to be answered for if negligence has occurred.
Fighting For Fair Compensation
Kooi is dedicated to serving victims of personal injury in the Indiana and Chicago areas and beyond. As members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, we have resolved hundreds of cases on behalf of our clients and pride ourselves on being a compassionate, accessible, and family-oriented firm. We have made it our mission to pursue every legal avenue to help our clients move on with their lives with both the support and dignity they deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured due the negligent actions of someone else, then we invite you to call us today. A proven and experienced Indiana personal injury attorney is ready to hear your story.
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?