Happy New Year!
Happy New Year from Kooi Law! A new year is upon us and we want to know…what is your New Year’s Resolution? Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? At Kooi Law, we want to share with you what we have decided to do this year.
- Attorney Trevor Crossen wants to do more volunteer work in the coming year.
- Paralegal Lindsey Hyde wants to try to relax more and also make time to learn a new hobby.
- Marketing Director Mary McGraw hopes to eat healthier and live more in the moment.
Tell us what you have planned for 2015. “Like us” on Facebook and share your New Year’s Resolution on our page. We will check in throughout the year to see how you’re doing.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana