Indiana Slip and Fall Settlement
Trevor Crossen of Kooi Law recently settled a slip and fall case for $300,000.00. Mr. Crossen’s client was delivering products to a local business. When she exited her truck she slipped and fell on black ice.
The owner of the property had the responsibility of making the premises safe for people visiting the property. The client incurred medical bills and lost wages. The client was a very likable witness and had been through a tremendous amount of pain and suffering.
Kooi handles slip and fall cases all over the State of Indiana and Illinois. (317) 569-1335.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana