Nut Butter Recall
Several national grocery retailers have recalled peanut and almond butters due to possible salmonella contamination. While only four illnesses have been reported, the possible consequences of ingesting slamonella contaminated food could be deadly. The brands recalled are Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butters, MaraNatha Almond Butters and Peanut Butters, and private label brands for Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Kroger and Safeway. Click here to see the exact details of the recall as well as the FDA website listing all food and drug recalls over the past year.
At Kooi Law, our safety and health are our top priority. Give us a call if you believe someone else has put your health and safety in jeopardy, and as a result, you were seriously injured. Call us today for a free consultation.
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws