Nut Butter Recall
Several national grocery retailers have recalled peanut and almond butters due to possible salmonella contamination. While only four illnesses have been reported, the possible consequences of ingesting slamonella contaminated food could be deadly. The brands recalled are Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butters, MaraNatha Almond Butters and Peanut Butters, and private label brands for Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Kroger and Safeway. Click here to see the exact details of the recall as well as the FDA website listing all food and drug recalls over the past year.
At Kooi Law, our safety and health are our top priority. Give us a call if you believe someone else has put your health and safety in jeopardy, and as a result, you were seriously injured. Call us today for a free consultation.
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?