Nut Butter Recall
Several national grocery retailers have recalled peanut and almond butters due to possible salmonella contamination. While only four illnesses have been reported, the possible consequences of ingesting slamonella contaminated food could be deadly. The brands recalled are Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butters, MaraNatha Almond Butters and Peanut Butters, and private label brands for Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Kroger and Safeway. Click here to see the exact details of the recall as well as the FDA website listing all food and drug recalls over the past year.
At Kooi Law, our safety and health are our top priority. Give us a call if you believe someone else has put your health and safety in jeopardy, and as a result, you were seriously injured. Call us today for a free consultation.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana