Settling a Workers Compensation Claim
Attorney Trevor Crossen settled a case for an injured worker in Indiana who was operating his bakery truck in the scope of his employment. The worker sustained a knee injury and eventually was forced to undergo a knee replacement surgery. The worker’s compensation case settled for $39,000.00.
Mr. Crossen also uncovered an underinsured motorist claim against the employer’s liability policy and settled that portion of the claim for $550,000.00. The insurance company argued that it elected lower limits for the underinsured motorist claim limiting their liability to $50,000.00, but Mr. Crossen argued that the limits were $1,000,000.00. Mr. Crossen has vast experience in handling underinsured and uninsured motor vehicle claims.
- Things to Know About Indiana’s Dog Bite Laws
- Indianapolis Car Accidents: Three Reasons to Call a Lawyer
- How Do Rideshare Accident Lawsuits Work in Indiana?
- Indianapolis Electric Scooter Injuries: Can I Sue?
- Questions to Ask Your Lawyer Before Your Injury Lawsuit Goes to Court
- What if I’m Partially at Fault for My Slip-and-Fall Accident?
- What to Do After Being Injured on the Job in Indiana
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What to Do
- Who’s Liable for My Injuries in a Bus Accident?
- How to Appeal a Workers Comp Denial in Indiana