What's happening out there? Shootings in the inner cities. Then more violence because there was violence. Ferguson, Baltimore... where else? The police have come under fire; I guess it's because people don't think they're doing good enough job enforcing the law. What should we do? One suggestion is requiring the police to wear cameras. The…
With summer 2016 right around the corner, it is time to not only expect heavier traffic on the road but also an increase in road construction sites. Every year, due the combination of these factors, there tend to be more car, truck, and construction worker accidents during the months of May to September. In fact,…
After being injured in a car accident caused by another driver’s negligence or reckless behavior, you have every right to take legal action and pursue a personal injury claim. One of the first steps in filing a claim, however, is to understand the damages you are entitled to recover. Pain and Suffering These damages cover any mental…
Did you ever hear about the epitaph on a tombstone that read "I told you I was sick!" Was it a joke? Or was it the last request of a dying man to get his point across? Or, was it a message to his doctor? I don't know, but I do know how frustrating it…
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?