An ice cream plant worker reportedly lost fingers to frostbite while handling ice cream. This loss occurred immediately after freezing. He alleges that the gloves he used, which were issued by his employer, were "woefully inadequate." Raheem Muhammed was reportedly assigned to handle ice cream after freezing on April 16, 2016 at Mister Cookie Face…
In 2015, a total of 34,221 Illinois residents reportedly relocated to Indiana. The number of people leaving Illinois to Indiana is astounding – Illinois is losing residents to Indiana more than to any other neighboring state. In fact, more than 50 people move to Indiana from Illinois each day. Each year, as many people as…
On the evening of June 1, a motorcyclist was traveling south on Georgetown when a vehicle began pulling out on to the roadway. The vehicle and the motorcycle suddenly stopped, but the motorcyclist was sent flying over the handlebar’s of the bike, causing the victim to hit his head. The victim, who was said to…
When we arrived at our Good Neighbor Weekend assignment, I thought "good, I can't mess this up." You see, I am not good with my hands. Tools--what are they? I was dubiously anticipating the Saturday morning with my wife, son, his wife, their kids, maybe all looking to me as the patriarch. Wow! How was…
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana
- Parking Lot Accident in Indianapolis: Can I Sue?
- Injured at Work in Indiana? Here’s What You Need to Know