Need to pick an expert witness? How do you do that? What’s most important? Experience? Experience testifying? Materials written? Track record testifying? Yeah, all that’s good, and should be considered. But what’s most important? What will impress the jury most? Honesty. I’ll never forget one of my early jury trials when the jury was filing…
Independent Medical Exams (IME), are requested when there is a dispute, disagreement, or issue with the benefits you’re entitled to receive after filing a workers’ compensation claim. Because of the impact these types of exams can have on the course and outcome of your claim, you’ll want to prepare the best you can beforehand. Review…
What is Pokémon GO? I’m not really sure of the answer to that question, but I’m sure we could ask a young person and they would be able to tell us. Or even go to your search engine and type, “what is” and the first choice that appears is “What is Pokémon GO?” I guess…
An ice cream plant worker reportedly lost fingers to frostbite while handling ice cream. This loss occurred immediately after freezing. He alleges that the gloves he used, which were issued by his employer, were "woefully inadequate." Raheem Muhammed was reportedly assigned to handle ice cream after freezing on April 16, 2016 at Mister Cookie Face…
- Responding to a Low Settlement Offer from an Insurance Company
- The Dangers of a Rollover Accident
- Can I Collect Workers Comp and Retirement?
- How to Sue for a Hit-and-Run Accident
- Illnesses Covered by Indiana Workers Comp
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?