On the evening of June 1, a motorcyclist was traveling south on Georgetown when a vehicle began pulling out on to the roadway. The vehicle and the motorcycle suddenly stopped, but the motorcyclist was sent flying over the handlebar’s of the bike, causing the victim to hit his head. The victim, who was said to…
When we arrived at our Good Neighbor Weekend assignment, I thought "good, I can't mess this up." You see, I am not good with my hands. Tools--what are they? I was dubiously anticipating the Saturday morning with my wife, son, his wife, their kids, maybe all looking to me as the patriarch. Wow! How was…
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Can I Choose My Own Doctor After a Work Accident?
- I Got Hit by a Car on My Bike—Can I Sue?
- How Much Does an Indianapolis Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- Can I File a Workers Comp Claim If I Was Laid Off for Coronavirus?
- Understanding Indiana’s Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Is Fair Market Value Determined After a Car Accident in Indiana?
- How to Deal with Work Comp Doctors in Indiana
- Dangerous Roads in Indiana